A person has to satisfy the following criteria to be eligible to become a member of Spandan Foundation
- The person must be above the age of 21 years.
- The person must be of sound mind.
- The person must not be adjudicated by any court of law as a criminal offender or proclaimed offender.
- The person must not be insolvent and/or bankrupt.
- The person must pledge unrestricted allegiance to the vision and mission of the Society.
Process of enrollment
The following steps are to be performed
- A person desirous of becoming a Member of the Society will fill up the enrollment form properly and send it to the secretary.
- The Governing Council will discuss the application and grant or deny membership to the applicant.
- The secretary will communicate to the applicants whose memberships have been granted.
- The applicant will pay the applicable enrollment fee and membership fee.
- Upon realization of the applicable fees, the applicant's name will be recorded in the Register of Members. The secretary will make the vision, mission, rules and regulations of the Society available to the newly inducted Member.
Membership fees are revised by the Governing Council of the association from time to time. For 2017-2018, the fees are as given below:
- New membership: Enrollment fee + One year membership fee - Rs 2500.00
- Membership renewal for one year - Rs 2000.00
- Long-term (10 years) membership - Rs 15000.00